We hope you all are able to enjoy sweet memories with your families and enjoy being the church for your child(ren). Lifeway has given temporary access to portions of the Gospel Project to aid in this time of staying in smaller gatherings. Please feel free to invite over the neighbors if everyone is healthy. Remember, where 2 or more believers are gathered, there will also be “church” when the Holy Spirit is invited. Your children will probably remember these next few Sundays more than 50 “regular Sundays” so let’s make them count! They have been watching “One, Two, Three” By Dakota Pyle on YouTube, as well as “Hosanna Rock” By Matt Turner. Other ideas follow the Gospel Project access. ENJOY & BE BLESSED!
Gospel Project: LifeWay Kids at Home Digital Pass experience. This Digital Pass experience is a temporary resource to supplement Sunday School from home. There will be a video session with a downloadable Activity Page and One Conversation Sheet available weekly. To get the Digital Pass and access LifeWay Kids at Home, please have each of your families follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to my.lifeway.com/redeem
Step 2: Register if you are a new user or login if you already have an account
Step 3: Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38
Step 4: Click “Access” (if prompted to sign in again, sign in) and then click “My Dashboard,” and go to LifeWay Kids at Home
Step 5: Download your Activity Page and One Conversation Sheet to use as you watch the video session
Family Led Ideas (parent(s) initiate & lead discipleship) while the church is closed
- Use the Parent Cue app for their conversation guides about times of crisis.
- Parents can lead a family devotion time. Some printable devotion examples from the website https://ministry-to-children.com
- Have a worship dance party. Put on praise music or use kids worship songs on YouTube.
- Parents can lead a Bible craft with their kids.
- Plan a family movie time with the BIBLE series. It’s on Amazon Prime, just add popcorn! Watch a kid’s Christian program. Minno and Amplify media are some good options. You can find more options on YouTube too. Kids Club anywhere is an excellent free option.
- Parents can lead a full “children’s church” service. Do a game, sing worship songs, learn a Bible story, and then have some fun activities.
- Let kids plan & lead a “kids church service” for their parents in the audience role. This reversal flip will be an awesome memory. I like the discussion guides and videos from Crossroads Kids Club (they are all free)
- Learn a memory verse together. There are memory verse games and a verse list to get you started at https://ministry-to-children.com
- Act out Bible story skits as a family.
- Go for a prayer walk at home or in a local park or forest. Have kids pray aloud giving God thanks while naming all the beautiful things they see.